I uploaded my thesis in the Repository and wanted it to be open access. Now it is "under embargo", can I change that?


This is certainly possible, but the request to change it has to come from the education administration office of your faculty or study programme. Please contact them directly.



  • Laatste update Sep 11, 2023
  • Gezien 139
  • Beantwoord door Informatiebalie Informatiebalie

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0